Monday, January 16, 2012

Liberty?


Isaiah 62:1

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp [that] burneth.

- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version

For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I will not keep quiet, Until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, And her salvation like a torch that is burning.
- New American Standard Version (1995)


 The Torch
 Audio


Hymn to Liberty 

I recognize you by the sharpness, 

of your fearsome sword, 

I recognize you by the gleam (in your eyes) 

with which you rapidly survey the earth





ΠΑΣΟΚ (PASOK)

ΝΕΑ ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΙΑ (NEA DIMOKRATIA) up to 2010













No comments:

Post a Comment